Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hello?

Is this thing on?! Honestly I have no idea what I'm doing.

I'm pretty excited and a little nervous about embarking on this virtual adventure. I will be the first to admit that I'm not the greatest with computers so I'm really hoping that Blogger.com will make this easy for me :)

Anyways my name is Janie Cox (ACTUALLY it's Laura but we'll save that for a different post.) I love making jewelry so a few years ago I decided to make it into a business and thus JanieCox The Business was born! I put my heart into making and selecting jewelry that will bring a smile to your face and an "awwhhh" to the lips of those seeing it out in the real world.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! Your jewelry puts a smile on my face! I wear my birds nest necklace all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new blogging adventure. I have been blogging for a while but I'm very inconsistent, regardless it is fun non the less.

    ReplyDelete